Job Responsibilities :
- Support execution of Billing, Fixed Assets and General ledger processes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Billing of manpower revenue to cluster and MOH funded projects.
- Perform analysis on financial statements for management reporting purposes.
- Perform Fixed Assets Audit.
- Perform capitalization and tagging of Fixed Assets.
- Supporting compliance of the company policies and procedures and responsible for the consistent and ongoing adherence to guidelines and internal controls.
- Proactively suggest improvement ideas to drive continuous improvement.
- Perform finance administrative duties.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma / Professional Certification
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 4 years of relevant hands-on finance experience.
- Team player, meticulous and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
IHiS (pronounced as i-his) is a multi-award-winning healthcare IT leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations. It supports more than 50,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.