Job Responsibilities :
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the senior management team
- Schedule appointment and maintaining the calendar for the senior management team
- Screens incoming calls/mails and, as appropriate, provides requested information, takes messages, or redirects inquiries to the appropriate staff member
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential materials and information and maintain a high degree of required confidentiality
- Travel arrangements includes booking of flights, accommodations, transportation etc with travel agencies and obtaining approvals based on guidelines
- Facilitate meetings (including equipment set-up etc) for the team
Job Requirements :
- Tertiary education with at least 5 years of experience supporting Senior Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in supporting multiple individuals
- Possess good interpersonal skills, independent and pro-active
- Able to multi-task and ensure high level of accuracy of work produced.
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
IHiS (pronounced as i-his) is a multi-award-winning healthcare IT leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations. It supports more than 50,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.