Senior Software Engineer (Ref : 1260)
- Understand user requirements and participate in technical design and quality review
- Develop, configure and implement system applications and external system interfaces in accordance to user requirements
- Perform unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation with knowledge of methodologies and procedures for application testing and quality assurance
- Investigate into defects, research for problem resolution and implementation problem rectification.
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing
- Assist with application training for users
- Participate in implementation roll-out
- Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation, including troubleshooting of production issues
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing new applications and strong knowledge of coding practices with involvement in at least 2 full Software Development Life Cycles;
- Knowledge on C# .NET, Web.API, Restful API, .NET Framework 4.5 or later, .NET Core 1.0 or later, MS Visual Studio 2015 or later, MS SQL 2014 or later.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Able to work independently to meet project deadlines with minimum supervision, and a good team player.
- Experience in Dependency Injection (DI), Aspect oriented programming (AOP) and Test Driven Development (TDD) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Agile Scrum will be an added advantage.
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
IHiS (pronounced as i-his) is a multi-award-winning healthcare IT leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations. It supports more than 50,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.