Senior Test Engineer
Job Responsibilities :
- Analysing documents (e.g., design, requirements, architecture, diagrams, flowcharts) to obtain an understanding of the requirements.
- Identifying the required test scenarios, test case preparation, test data preparation and document traceability matrix to ensure sufficient test coverage.
- Execute test cases and test plans to support the quality assurance activities throughout the software lifecycle.
- Defect reporting and verifying fixes.
- Participate in continuous improvement in quality of test process.
- Participate in peer reviews of test plans and cases to ensure consistency and adequate coverage.
Job Requirements :
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC).
- In-depth knowledge and experience in analysing Software Requirement Specification and identifying the required test scenarios.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimation and Test Methodologies
- Experiences in Load Testing, Performance Testing and Test Automation are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Healthcare domain is an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- ISTQB (International Software Tester Qualifications Board) foundation certification will be preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering/Information Technology.
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
IHiS (pronounced as i-his) is a multi-award-winning healthcare IT leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations. It supports more than 50,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.