- Administer system components with the goal of meeting performance and usage requirements
- Perform maintenance, installation, setup and configuration of systems
- Monitor the integrity of the systems to ensure availability to users in a secure and controlled manner
- Conduct system backups, optimisation, initiation of recovery procedures and routine troubleshooting
- Liaise with relevant parties to meet installation priorities and prevent disruption of service
- Assist with the development of new systems as per the system requirements
- Implement systems security and integrity controls
- Assist with new system testing and implementation
- Perform ongoing optimisation of system components such as updates and upgrades
- Conduct technical research for software and hardware upgrades
- Maintain documentation of all conducted system optimisation activities
- Track key operational metrics, including performance, utilisation, throughput, capacity etc.
- Gather performance and data usage statistics for capacity planning and reporting
- Experience in VMware vShpere 4.0+, Microsoft Windows 2008 Hyper-V and / or Citrix XenServer virtualization technology and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of patch management, software delivery solution and system backup solutions.
- Strong communications skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- MCSE certified preferred.
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
IHiS (pronounced as i-his) is a multi-award-winning healthcare IT leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations. It supports more than 50,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.