- Refine auction methodology and parameters with COMPANY, Client (CIX working team) and technology platform provider for an auction marketplace for carbon credits.
- Draft auction rules to operationalise the auction.
- Work with surveillance/monitoring colleague to integrate surveillance/monitoring rules with the auction rules to produce the complete auction rulebook.
- Support Project Manager in stakeholder management, coordination, agile/scrum meetings, meeting materials, updates to stakeholders, etc.
- Support the platform implementation, including but not limited to:
o Crafting user journeys for auction workflow
o Validate user acceptance of auction workflow
o Wireframing of UI
Must have skillsets/experience:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to effectively cope with change, uncertainty, and handle risk in their tasks.
- Ability to engage external stakeholders confidently and comfortably.
- Experience in Agile project implementation.
Desired Ideal skillsets/experience:
- Knowledge of the carbon credit industry will be ideal
- Experience running auctions or auctioneer
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!