- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Working with outside data sources and APIs.
- Conducting unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Discovering, evaluating, and continuously implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experienced with Kotlin.
- Experienced in software development.
- Experienced in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Experienced with Android SDK.
- Experienced working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experienced with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledgeable on the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledgeable on the full mobile development life cycle.
IoTalents Pte Ltd
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!