Assistant Manager, Business Development (1 year contract)
- Conduct sales presentations and client management for sustainability solutions including renewable energy credits (RECs) and carbon credits
- Support trade management, payments, delivery and other operations for RECs and carbon credits
- Properly document all necessary trade-related documents
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Achieve key sales targets and expand and grow the business
- Degree in Sustainability, or related fields
- Meticulous and good attention to details
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Good overall understanding of operational, financial, and legal concepts
- 5 years of relevant sales and business development experience in Sustainability solutions/products such as Renewable Energy Certificates and Carbon Credits
- Having good network of contacts with renewable project developers and suppliers is a bonus
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!