AVP Cyber Solutioning and Project, Technology Information Security Office
- Conduct cyber security design reviews, cyber risk analysis, and identify potential cyber security weaknesses in the design, implementation and operation of infrastructure and applications.
- Drive the cyber strategy, planning and execution of enterprise cyber security solutions for the Bank.
- Lead cyber security programs (implementation, operation, and sustainment) for a comprehensive Bank-wide insider threat program by performing infrastructure/architecture support, designing cyber secure solutions, building roadmap, identifying gaps and improving existing processes.
- Identify used cases of various cyber technologies.
- Define the bank’s cyber security requirements, deliverables, understand technical requirements conduct POC and work plan for the project, and delivery.
- Undertake new cyber security projects to improve the cyber security controls, efficiency, and ease of use.
- Evaluate solution proposal from partners and vendors.
- Prepare business proposal for new cyber solution for Business approvals.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in designing and implementation of cyber technologies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cyber security architecture principles, applicable to perimeter defenses, emerging cyber threats, malware defenses, DLP, cryptography, etc.
- Experience in managing the implementation of regional and global cyber security projects, initiatives, and operational process in concert with the relevant stakeholders and teams.
- Competent in conducting application security/cyber risk assessment.
- Familiarity in Digital Banking, FinTech and Outsourcing will be an advantage
- Knowledgeable in IT controls, application security and cyber risk management methodology.
- Knowledgeable with application development experience and programming/coding will be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable with the use of cryptographic controls.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory compliance (MAS TRM, ABS, BNM, HKMA, CBRC, etc), international guidelines and others.
- Certifications like CISSP, CCSP and SABSA are advantageous.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Independent and able to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English.
- Experience in doing presentation to Senior Executives.
- Have a very strong commitment to personal development and a drive to develop himself / herself technically and professionally.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!