AVP, Site Reliability Engineer
- Work closely with solution architects, application development team to ensure adherence to best practices in design and coding w.r.t SRE principles.
- Monitor, troubleshoot & analyse application & underlying infrastructure performance issues as part of the performance engineering exercises and derive gold-configuration parameters.
- Drive thorough performance analysis of microservices code by using single-user code profiling techniques.
- Assist development team to tune the applications/configurations for critical systems to comply with the NFR before going live in production and ensure the performance recommendations are part of the change request process.
- Ensure appropriate governance w.r.t framework usage across multiple delivery streams and enhance the framework capability to meet the upcoming requirements.
- Participate & contribute to resiliency validation exercises and create proper reporting to the stakeholders.
- Define critical performance KPIs, set alert rules and roll-out monitoring dashboards for Production with timely reporting to the stakeholders.
- Automation of various manual tasks w.r.t performance monitoring, alerting, analysis, reporting, capacity planning etc to improve application observability, resiliency & operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science with equivalent work experience of 6+ years.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in any of the technology such as Red Hat OpenShift/Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, ELK, Redis and DevOps Tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, JIRA.
- Hands on experience in application monitoring with Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus, AppDynamics or Dynatrace is a plus.
- Hands on experience in Chaos Engineering is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!