Business Analyst (Risk Management/Treasury)
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, and provide compelling and innovative solutions
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and technology to automate and modernize systems
- Work closely with business, technology and other stakeholders from project initiation, testing to deployment
- Understand business requirements and translate them into functional specifications
- Act as a liaison between business and technology users
- Strong Business Domain knowledge and work experience in Market or Liquidity Risk Management
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Good experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience in agile-related or data analytics or digital initiatives involving technologies such as cloud, API, microservices, blockchain
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required
- Good oral and written communication skills, including documentation and presentation skills
- Comfortable communicating across business divisions and levels of seniority
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!