Cloud Technical Lead/Junior Architect(1 year, extendable)
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Researches overall technology and solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs
- Provides technical leadership and responsible for establishing the direction for the IT architecture, standards, design and implementation approaches for the organisation’s IT systems
- Design the architecture blueprint of the organisation's business, data and ICT assets. Use, govern and enhance the architecture blueprint to ensure that the business and ICT are in alignment.
- Work with the various internal teams to design and architect end-to-end solution to meet the business requirement
- Propose architectural design in alignment with business requirements and able to justify technically the design considerations between the different available technologies.
- Creates, evaluates and propose IT solutions, involving leading edge technologies taking into consideration of its cost effectiveness, practicality, technical limitations and criticality
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies and knowledge.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further evaluation and work on Proof of Concept required to thoroughly evaluate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Manage the Group Technology Panel process for gating of IT investment and change request
- Manage and provide guidance to develop and grow team members
- Degree in Business and IT with professional certification in IT project management and enterprise architecture
- 5 to 7 years of design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications with at least 3 years hands-on experience as a technical lead and system architect role
- A solid software development background
- Experience with cloud architecture on Azure (preferred) / AWS
- Solid understanding of Server-side, .Net and/or Java development, Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), web services, microservices and digital services development
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying large, scalable production applications on cloud/PaaS platforms and Containers, such as AWS, Azure and OpenShift
- Exposure to middleware and different messaging / API management technologies
- Working knowledge of DevOps software development tools and methodologies
- Able to independently analyze and identify comprehensive solutions considering all functional implications while developing a workable solution
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Preference for candidate with deep domain knowledge in retail, commercial or hospitality sectors
- Experience with managing teams with prior people development experience
Interested candidates please send your CV to [email protected]
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!