Corporate Secretarial Executive
The Corporate Secretarial Executive sits within the Corporate Services Function. He/she will act as a confidante and resource to the Board and Company Management, providing advice and support on board responsibilities and corporate secretarial compliance. He/She will ensure that all records and minutes of the Board’s actions are properly maintained as required by statutory regulations.
- Support all corporate secretarial and advisory services within Company.
- Advise Company Management on corporate governance practices and ensure compliance to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all routine ACRA filings and lodgements, and ensure compliance with the requirements of the Singapore Companies Act.
- Maintain statutory filings and proper statutory records.
- Liaise with government bodies and other related service providers, including auditors and tax agents if necessary.
- Prepare corporate authorization for routine compliance matters and Board meetings.
- Control Documentation Policy administration and monitoring
- Organize and attend board, panel, steering committee meetings, including taking minutes of the proceedings, preparation of agenda, booking of meeting rooms, checking availability of participants and sending out calendar invites etc.
- Maintain a list of each Director’s Directorship as well as statutory registers and minute books.
- Preparation of all engagement letters.
- Support Risk Manager to carry out Enterprise Risk Management processes such as maintaining of risk register etc.
- Assist the Legal Counsel in administration including procurement, physical/digital copies filing of original signed contracts, uploading of legal documents such as policies and templates onto Intranet etc.
- To support any relevant work as designated by the Manager.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- ICSA qualification/Diploma/Degree or equivalent preferred.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Corporate Secretarial services
- Knowledge on compliance of statutory requirements and other government legislative ACRA/Bizfile systems
- Highly organised and able to manage stakeholders of different levels.
- Ability to take and write meeting minutes well.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!