Data Architect (Executive Director/Managing Director)
This is for our client, an established private bank in Singapore
1. JD as follow.
· Reporting to the head of innovation, the candidate is part of the new Innovation Team with functional reporting to the Chief Data Officer. As data is deemed as a strategic asset for the client, this candidate should be a thought leader who will understand and solve identified business problems from curated datasets.
· Part of a new central team within the bank, the candidate will support the Head of Innovation in the data governance and formulation of information strategy. Expected outcomes are data-driven business innovation and transformation.
· With technology changing at a rapid pace, the candidate is also expected to keep up with the latest innovation in data architecture and tools, and lead the analysis and governance of the bank’s data assets.
Other duties include:
· Support the innovation team on data related requests, interpret data and turn it into information which can offer ways to help solve business problems or formulate data-driven decisions/strategies.
· Design analytical solutions and experiments, conduct data exploration and feature engineering
· Visualisation, development and validation of data models.
· Graduate or Postgraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Data Science (DS) or a related field.
· Minimum 5 years of working experience with AI, ML, Data Science or a related field
· Experience in applying machine learning techniques and designing algorithms that are scalable and production-grade.
· Working experience with analytical tools and languages such as Python scikit-learn, R, SAS ML or equivalents. Experience with Spark, H2O or other Hadoop based frameworks is a plus.
· Clear communicator, with the ability to articulate ideas with data.
· Fine eye for detail with the ability to work with structured and unstructured data, including internal and external data
· Experience with operating in a corporate environment and stakeholder management.
· Prior exposure to wealth management, asset management or portfolio management is a plus
· Strong results driven personality with an innovative spirit.
3. Preferably SG / SPR