- Develop new capabilities for CI CD setup
- Development of scripted procedures and automation of common executed tasks
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholder to develop DevOps pipeline and workflow
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and mentorship to development team and operation teams how to create software that is easily scalable
- Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk and compliance matters
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Work with developers and scrum masters to improve pipeline and DevOps processes
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 8 years overall experience and Minimal 5 years hands-on-experience in building Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines and managing DevOps tools and workflow
- Very good hands-on experience in DevSecOps/SAST/DAST/IAST tools such as Blackduck hub, Blackduck Binary Analysis, Coverity, Nexus Firewall/IQ, Contrast and Container Security tool
- Prior experience in creating CI CD pipelines for Microservices, Containerised applications in any Container platform
- Very Strong experience in Automated Deployments and Infrastructure as Code using tools like Ansible or Puppet is mandatory. Also, experience in Shell Scripting, Batch Scripting to do automation, command line integration and invoking REST API using postman is mandatory
- Expertise with JIRA workflow creation and modification, customise JIRA projects and all other JIRA components to suit the needs of project teams, Agile coach, Project Managers and PMO team
- Good knowledge in infrastructure concepts such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting and monitoring tools
- Strong analytical skill and creative in problem solving.
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication.
- A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move towards consensus
- Having application development background and automation experience would be a bonus
- Good to have hands-on experience on Legacy systems, but not compulsory
- Familiarity with various software development lifecycle (SDLC, Agile etc…)
- Having experience in creating CI CD pipeline for cloud environment is a bonus
- Certifications in DevOps and Cloud is advantageous
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!