- Support in developing and designing DevSecOps metrics, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Evaluate and analyze threat, vulnerability, impact and risk of security issues discovered from various DevSecOps tools such as SAST, SCA, and DAST.
- Advise and work closely with developers, application, and project teams on the security issues, including explanation of the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in their applications.
- Assist with implementing and designing automated security checks and additional security tools within the CI/CD pipeline.
- Conduct POCs and work with vendors for DevSecOps tools in order to achieve security automation and efficiency.
- Liaise with external vendors and oversee the resolution of incidents and technical issues.
- Effectively communicate and manage expectations of various stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry trends in security and DevSecOps processes and make continuous recommendations for improvement.
- Minimum 3-5 years of cyber security experience.
- Sound technical background of working with SAST, SCA, DAST and other vulnerability scanning tools.
- Prior experience in performing secure code reviews, web and mobile application penetration tests.
- Solid understanding of full DevSecOps pipeline, Agile methodology, containers, APIs and microservices.
- Capable of working with various CI/CD tools.
- Analytical thinker with excellent communication skills.
- Recognized university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Familiarity of MAS TRMG, PCI-DSS and other regulatory/industries requirements.
- Possesses certifications in cyber security field such as CEH, CISSP, GWAPT, OSCP, etc.
- Experience working in DevOps and cyber security roles for Banks in Singapore will be highly preferred.
- Good communication (spoken and written) skills, able to work independently and as a team.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!