EDW Test Analyst
- Manage Enterprise Data Warehouse testing projects.
- Have strong financial domain knowledge and is up to date with regulatory requirements
- Work with Project Manager, System Analyst, Business Analyst, and testing vendor to define and agree on testing strategy, scope and coverage.
- Prepares test deliverables such as Test cases, Test plans, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Closure reports, daily and weekly status reports.
- Performs test execution and monitor progress of test execution to ensure meeting testing timeline.
- Track and manage defects throughout the test period until closure and sign off testing phase (SIT / UAT).
- Conduct Defect management meeting with development vendors/internal teams.
- Experience in Hadoop/ Big Data testing
- Solution upcoming projects to provide the testing cost for those initiatives.
- Exposure in both Agile and Waterfall model
- Strong testing domain in Enterprise Data Ware housing experience is a MUST. Preferably in Teradata and have FSLDM knowledge.
- Strong in SQL query and Unix
- Good in troubleshooting and identifying root cause
- At least 6 years of testing experience specializing in banking domain and data warehouse.
- Good knowledge of SDLC processes, testing methodology and techniques
- Familiarity of using testing tools such as HP ALM and Jira
- Experience in using scheduling tool for batch execution
- Experience in scoping of testing effort with new requirement given
- Having exposure to environment management will be an advantage
- Good vendor management skills
- ISTQB/ISEB certifications is an advantage
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, able to work independently and as a team player
- Candidate needs to have technical skill listed in table below:
- ETL & Reporting Tools: IBM Web sphere Data stage, Informatica, Talend
- Databases: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
- Data Modeling: Exposure to Data Modeling required
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!