- Collaborate with the back-end developers and web designers.
- Collate feedback from clients and users.
- Design mobile-based features to enhance user experience.
- Building reusable code for long-term use.
- Utilize a range of programming languages to create user-friendly websites.
- Design high-quality graphics and visual elements.
- Conduct User Interface (UI) tests and optimize performance for speed and stability.
- Define and determine requirements in the technical and design aspect.
- Develop functional web applications with the writing of clean and scalable code.
- Maintaining brand image and consistency in the design of websites.
- Experienced in the role of a Front-end Engineer or any other similar roles.
- Extensive knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging methods.
- Good knowledge of graphics software (Photoshop, Adobe Suite, Adobe Illustrator)
- Great understanding of the key design principles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Experienced with designs that are responsive and adaptive.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!