Full Stack Engineer
- Developing and implementing software applications based on client’s requirements.
- Collaborate with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Designing of the components and interfaces of the software
- Writing functional, clean and scalable code on both front-end and back-end.
- Troubleshooting of bugs and enhancing of software.
- Manage current operational databases and applications.
- Write effective Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and technical documentation.
- Testing of software to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Creating security and data protection settings.
- Contributing to the entire phase of the development lifecycle.
- Experienced in the role of a Full Stack Engineer or any other similar roles.
- Experienced in developing software applications (backend & frontend).
- Extensive knowledge of ReactJS and other frontend frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of NodeJS and other backend languages.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Familiar with databases, web servers and UI/UX design.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Continuously driven to learn new programming languages and software-related technologies.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!