Helpdesk Support Engineer
Role and Responsibilities:
- As as single point-of-contact for end users with regards to IT-related problems or requests
- Provide 1st level problem support and assist end users to determine whether a problem is hardware, Operating System, application software, LAN device / media, network connection
- Handle all rollout of desktops, notebooks and corporate handsets, be it new or replacement, following a standard defined hardware and software configuration listed by customer
- Unpacking of individual components, assembling and configuring systems according to customer specifications
- Carry out ad hoc request, such as relocation, replacement, removal or upgrade of feature/ components for existing systems located in customer and it's affiliate’s office
- Schedule, coordinate and fulfill the end user request with minimal interruption to business operation and follow up with acknowledgement from end user on request implementation
- Perform system verification testing, including testing of operation-system functions, printer drivers etc.
- Ensure all LAN functionalities are operational
- Filing of vendor-provided operations manual or other documentation in designated filing area
- To keep all IT equipment and peripherals at the designated staging or storage area
- Update asset information into the asset management system following any changes
- On-site Support at the Customer’s offices and terminals in Singapore
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree Holder
- Experience in help desk and IT support
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!