Infrastructure Systems Engineer
- Providing support on site in customer location, and rotating offsite standby required and will be given allowance. Periodically will need to work after office hours / weekend and if it is prolonged customer requirement, hardship allowance will also be given.
- Resolving the incidents within the SLA timeframe. Perform verification, isolation, and provision of a temporary work around for the incidents logged.
- Performing root cause analysis, finding and resolution to solve the problems.
- Escalating unsolvable incident / problem to the operation lead or service delivery manager.
- Escalating to OEM / Vendor / subcontractor for technical support.
- Implementing Service Requests and Change Requests.
- Ensuring deployments of approved patches / releases / configuration changes for operation system and system software are implemented accordingly to Change Request.
- Completing all Service Requests accordingly to SLA timeframe
- Ensuring proper backup of the administrated systems and performing system recovery if needed
- Conduct regular testing to verify of backup data
- Maintaining the configuration of the system.
- Supporting the integration of new technologies into existing environments.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience working as a System engineer within the operations environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written, spoken).
- Dynamic, customer oriented, diligent attitude with ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical skills with ability to work with others to resolve problems
- You will learn these technologies in this project, an added advantageous if you know at least one of them:
- Vulnerability Management Systems
- Reverse Proxy
- Patch Repositories
- AD Infra
- End Point Protection
- Enterprise Backup
- Next Generation Firewall
- Privilege Access / Identify Management
- Infra Automation Platform
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!