IoT Embedded System Engineer
Software Development in one or more of the following:
- Undertake embedded Linux, bare-metal or RTOS based development
- Undertake implementation of Z-Wave/Zigbee/BLE/WiFi based software development
- Undertake implementation of embedded graphics applications based on EVE GPUs
- Participate in all phases of SDLC and adopt SQA practices
- Undertake enhancement and defect resolution and support internal and external customers
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/Engineering
- More than 3 years or above experience in the area of embedded systems, GUI programming, and/or Microsoft/Linux/iOS/Android application programming
- Good domain experience in one or more IoT related technologies or embedded graphics programming
- Embedded development, interfacing and communication with Windows, Linux, Android, Mac OS, iOS systems is a definite plus (e.g. USB/RS232/LAN/BT, etc)
- Working experience from specification to completed products
- Experience working with hardware boards, scope and analyser equipment
- Professional attitude to work and meticulous in coding and testing
- Must have participated and experienced in SQA processes
- Candidates with deep experience will be considered for senior positions
Interested candidates please send your CV to [email protected]
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!