IT Manager, Global Connectivity Services
- Act as the deputy to the Director in the management and execution of duties relating to the department.
- Formulate strategies and long-term planning of global IT infrastructure & technology, to support growth and enhance resilience.
- Oversees operational, financial and project management activities and enhance team standards and processes to improve work effectiveness and security.
- Ensures technical projects are implemented according to defined roadmaps and architecture deliverables to meet and achieve the desired business outcomes and values.
- Define and implement the follow-the-sun operational support model for the Group.
- Implement global IT governance that includes policies and standards for network services domain.
- Promote excellent service delivery across technical teams and system owners in alignment with the Group digital transformation strategies.
- Accountable and responsible for implementation of the defined roadmap, manage lifecycle and provisioning of the services.
- Owns the master plan and schedule to define how the IT services will be deployed and delivered to business.
- Accountable to manage integration and transformation activities and issues together with the virtual teams (Engineering, regional & local network teams as well as external & internal vendors).
- Oversee and achieve infrastructure availability, maintenance and operations.
- Define, review and align global level service governance, guidelines and processes.
- Develop, review and ensure operation excellence via monitoring, asset intelligence, security compliance and lifecycle management.
- Oversee service management to ensure efficient and agile delivery of infrastructure services.
- Ensure optimal and efficient operations while meeting security, compliance and meeting defined SLA.
- Ensure all IT services, systems and projects are delivered on time, with quality, on budget, and meeting the desired business outcomes and values.
- Maintain and leverage good working relationship with various stakeholders, including headquarter and regional technical teams, vendors, audit and end users.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to team members and enhance team competency and develop team members to deliver quality work to meet the outcome and schedules.
- More than 15 years of working experience in IT, out of which about 10 years of experience in leading and managing network projects on global scale.
- Strong vendor, service level and project management and presentation skills.
- Strong enterprise infrastructure management background.
- Experience in managing on premise and cloud environments.
- Technical Breadth: Host processing, Networking, security, data management, business continuity, application development and systems management to enable integrated planning, management and oversight across these functional areas.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.