IT Manager, Global Connectivity Services
- Act as the deputy to the Director in the management and execution of duties relating to the department.
- Formulate strategies and long-term planning of global IT infrastructure & technology, to support growth and enhance resilience.
- Oversees operational, financial and project management activities and enhance team standards and processes to improve work effectiveness and security.
- Ensures technical projects are implemented according to defined roadmaps and architecture deliverables to meet and achieve the desired business outcomes and values.
- Define and implement the follow-the-sun operational support model for the Group.
- Implement global IT governance that includes policies and standards for network services domain.
- Promote excellent service delivery across technical teams and system owners in alignment with the Group digital transformation strategies.
- Accountable and responsible for implementation of the defined roadmap, manage lifecycle and provisioning of the services.
- Owns the master plan and schedule to define how the IT services will be deployed and delivered to business.
- Accountable to manage integration and transformation activities and issues together with the virtual teams (Engineering, regional & local network teams as well as external & internal vendors).
- Oversee and achieve infrastructure availability, maintenance and operations.
- Define, review and align global level service governance, guidelines and processes.
- Develop, review and ensure operation excellence via monitoring, asset intelligence, security compliance and lifecycle management.
- Oversee service management to ensure efficient and agile delivery of infrastructure services.
- Ensure optimal and efficient operations while meeting security, compliance and meeting defined SLA.
- Ensure all IT services, systems and projects are delivered on time, with quality, on budget, and meeting the desired business outcomes and values.
- Maintain and leverage good working relationship with various stakeholders, including headquarter and regional technical teams, vendors, audit and end users.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to team members and enhance team competency and develop team members to deliver quality work to meet the outcome and schedules.
- More than 15 years of working experience in IT, out of which about 10 years of experience in leading and managing network projects on global scale.
- Strong vendor, service level and project management and presentation skills.
- Strong enterprise infrastructure management background.
- Experience in managing on premise and cloud environments.
- Technical Breadth: Host processing, Networking, security, data management, business continuity, application development and systems management to enable integrated planning, management and oversight across these functional areas.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!