IT Project Manager (Infrastructure/ Cybersecurity)
- Hold overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Infrastructure/Cybersecurity related projects.
- Work in partnership with front office, group risk, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets, schedule and assign tasks.
- Manage and drive project activities across multiple infra departments, TISO, and Users in a matrix organisation.
- Manage Stakeholders and communication
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (user requirements, project plan, technical specification, test strategy, test plan, etc).
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Knowledge in banking infrastructure/Cybersecurity is essential
- Experience in banking applications will be an added advantage
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Tertiary (Degree) education required
- More than 8 years in project management in Banking IT delivering multiple Infrastructure/Cybersecurity projects
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
- Self starter with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!