IT Project Manager (OSPL)
IT Project Manager holds the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management within the Technology domain.
He/she should work in partnership with transaction banking users, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage team’s performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams
- Domain knowledge in Equities is essential
- Possesss understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- 8 years in project management in IT delivering projects exceeding S$ 1mil
- Tertiary education required
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
- Self-starting with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Ability to present information clearly, concisely, and accurately
- Work in highly collaborative environment
- Ability to influence decision making
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!