IT Project Manager
- Project manage activities including requirements, design, data migration, testing, training and deployment, ensuring projects are delivered according to scope, budget and timeline
- Manage the cross-tracks level risks and issues register
- Coordination for issue resolution and/or escalation whenever required
- Own the project plan
- Ensure the project adhered to the IT governance framework including architecture review (LARC) and project approval (PRC)
- Manage the review and sign off of business requirements. Need to make sure that they are accurately documented and submitted timely as per project plan
- Work with architect and technical team for the delivery of the IT solution
- Manage the vendor, where required, to deliver the IT solution as per the scope of work
- Ensure the solution is properly tested during the SIT and UAT activities
- Escalate to management on risks of not meeting timeline or cost or major issues faced by the team
- At least 8 years’ of experience in the liner shipping domain or equivalent
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate the information quickly, and able to communicate complex issures clearly and concisely
- Able to independently plan project schedule, time management and project coordination
- Liner Shipping domain knowledge
- Ability to plan and track
- Ability to track the detailed implementation plan for all project tracks within liner shipping domain
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!