IT Security Senior Manager
- Responsible for the formulation of IT Security Strategy by assessing the evolving threat landscape together with the organizational strategic objective.
- Responsible for analyzing IT security architecture trends and develop recommendations for changes to the global security infrastructure.
- Responsible for implementing and continuously improving an organization wide’s monitoring mechanisms of IT Security related events.
- Responsible for developing and continuously improving an organization wide’s IT Security Incident/Alert Management Framework, covering different geographies.
- Responsible for driving high degrees of security automation within the operational framework.
- Responsible for driving and maintaining oversight of all IT Security related events, incidents and/or investigations.
- Responsible for creating a framework to monitor IT Security Intelligence relevant to the organization.
- Responsible for establishing link up with relevant IT Security incident authorities (e.g. SINGCERT) and supporting bodies (e.g. Forensic vendor).
- Responsible for building an IT Awareness Program with both learning and phishing simulation to enhance the security readiness of the staff across countries with different cultural experience.
- Support in validating the effectiveness of the framework through simulation exercises.
- Support in managing a Security Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Program. Collaborate with cross functional teams to build and mature the DevSecOps program with implementation of “shift left” initiatives.
- Assist in operating an effective Data Leakage Protection Program that provides the maximum protection to critical data with minimum false alert overhead.
- Assist in ensuring the ongoing compliance against relevant IT legislative/regulatory requirements (e.g. PDPA, MAS TRM & PCI).
- Assist in ensuring the ongoing compliance against the organizational IT Security policies, standards and procedures.
- 8 to 12 years of relevant IT Security work experiences.
- Possesses security related certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA, with strong knowledge of IT legislations such as PDPA, MAS TRM, PCI, SGX and ISO 27001.
- Knowledge of common information security management knowledge, including but not limited to ATT&CK, kill chains, etc.
- Exercise high diligence in ensuring the root causes of all IT Security events are identified and remediated timely.
- Highly disciplined and diligent in driving deliverables strictly within defined timelines.
- Strong communication/presentation/writing skills with proficiency in writing & speaking English and Chinese (to liaise with China counterparts).
- Disciplined in being guided by a set of formalized security policies, standards, procedures and frameworks.
- Logical and methodological, with good planning & organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and as a strong team player.
*Interested candidates please send your CV to [email protected]*
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!