IT Senior Manager, Technology Transformation (RPA)
- Technology design and solution of all RPA initiatives for the Group, achieving business goals and objectives
- Track and report project management activities including scoping phases, design, data migration, testing, training and deployment, ensuring projects are delivered according to contractual scope, budget and timeline
- Vendor management including RFP conduction and assessment, contractualization, status progress, issue management
- Coordination/Reporting within the Group and Core Liner IT departments
- Drive and deliver engineering transformation in the processes and tools used by SSC through technology such as robotics process automation and workflow tools
- Manage and motivate the COE / team to execute and achieve the project deliverables and outcome with quality and in a timely fashion
- Ensure project budget and planning tracking and fulfilment
- Work closely with the business users to ensure Business and Non Functional requirements are well gathered. Manage proper project communication.
- Ensure all the key stakeholders are involved in the decision milestones
- Report in a timely manner project status and issue/risk to IT management. Escalate for management alert decision whenever suitable with a clear description of the issue/risk and proposal for solution or mitigation
- Ensure the IT team is kept up to date on skills and technologies, especially on Robotics Process Automation, to effectively support technology transformation initiatives.
- At least 5 years of experience in the transportation or logistics industry in managerial position
- Process engineering or transformation through technology
- Robotics Process Automation
- Excellent written, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge of shared service centres operations and processes
- Demonstrated success in leading teams or projects over longer periods (months/years) in pursuit of complex goals and objectives
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.