Junior Java Developer(12 months extendable Contract)
- Perform routine manual download of WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 10 OS patches to update laptops
- Perform Weblogic and JDK patches in production server
- Provide helpdesk support for users' enquiries, problem reporting, escalation and resolution related to system usage.
- Standby support on weekend for system usage
- Produce and update technical and user documentation
- Routine job monitoring and provide corrective maintenance, troubleshoot and isolate defects in the applications and interfaces
- Willing to learn new things, as he/she will be trained in supporting Outsystems system subsequently.
- Able to station at client’s site and work in a secured environment, e.g. no camera phone allowed
- Knowledge of J2EE and Eclipse Rich Client programming
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PLSQL, MySQL programming
- Knowledge of Jasper and Business Objects Infoview reporting tools
IoTalents Pte Ltd