Junior Java Developer(12 months extendable Contract)
- Perform routine manual download of WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 10 OS patches to update laptops
- Perform Weblogic and JDK patches in production server
- Provide helpdesk support for users' enquiries, problem reporting, escalation and resolution related to system usage.
- Standby support on weekend for system usage
- Produce and update technical and user documentation
- Routine job monitoring and provide corrective maintenance, troubleshoot and isolate defects in the applications and interfaces
- Willing to learn new things, as he/she will be trained in supporting Outsystems system subsequently.
- Able to station at client’s site and work in a secured environment, e.g. no camera phone allowed
- Knowledge of J2EE and Eclipse Rich Client programming
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PLSQL, MySQL programming
- Knowledge of Jasper and Business Objects Infoview reporting tools
IoTalents Pte Ltd
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!