Junior RPA Developer(2 years Contract)
- Work jointly with business units to identify automation opportunities
- Streamline and refine business processes to RPA-enable the process
- Develop, code and maintain RPA scripts and RPA platform
- Test and implement the functionality within scope
- Create and maintain solution documentation
- Monitor and provide operations support for the RPA platforms to ensure high availability and refine the bot schedules to improve the bot throughput
- Develop software prototype for Proof of Concept (RPA and non-RPA scope)
- Ready to work in RPA programming focussing on UiPath
- A good Degree in IT or equivalent.
- 1 to 4 years of relevant experience in RPA Programming using UiPath or BluePrism
- Exposure to UiPath/.Net is a must
IoTalents Pte Ltd
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!