Lead Software Engineer
The Lead Software Engineer will be responsible work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution.
• Design and build solutions for transition from traditional, legacy platforms to microservices architectures
• Refactor existing multi-channel architecture providing differentiated end-user experiences by leveraging containerization and cloud technology
• Follow governance and microservices development guiding principles in ensuring that the best practices are adhered to as part of the development cycle
• Demonstrate ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to align with functional specification.
• Use configuration management and integration/build automation tools to deploy application code.
• Perform code scans, code reviews and provide critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
• Support issue analysis and resolution activities during test and production support phases
• Collaborate within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills
• Minimum 4-5 years of relevant IT experience, preferably with an SI company
• Technically hands-on IT professional and equipped with one or more of the following languages, tools and technologies:
• Java (minimum version 8), J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate
• Strong hands-on experience with containerization and cloud technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS EKS/ECS, Fargate, AWS native technologies such as AWS Lambda) as well as DevOps and testing tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, Selenium, SonarQube, Fortify)
• Strong understanding of security as part of design
• Soap, Rest, XML, JSON
• Strong exposure to API Management Frameworks such as Apigee, WSO2 etc
• Databases such as MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle
• AWS native NoSQL such as DynamoDB, Aurora
• Strong exposure to AWS cloud-native application architecture etc
• Good understanding of fine tuning performance in production systems via Java, Tomcat, Database etc
• Hands on in troubleshooting production issues
• Added advantage if the candidate has good exposure to Adobe Experience Manager
• Experience in software development and maintenance lifecycle
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to engage all stakeholders up to Director Level
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal and leadership qualities
Interested candidates please send your CV to [email protected]
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!