Manager/AVP - Technology Infrastructure (Middleware) Web Application Service
- Gather requirements from respective IT teams, discuss capabilities/configuration requirements and follow SDLC lifecycle.
- Facilitate system and scenario testing to ensure business functionality requirements are met.
- Highly analytical with strong understanding of the IT fundamentals and general knowledge on Enterprise IT
- Able to work on duty support shift for onsite support
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work under minimal super vision & take ownership of Middleware incidents end to end.
Technology Competencies and Experience Requirements
- Proficient in installing and Administering Weblogic, WebSphere, JBOSS, Tomcat, IBM HTTP Server, IBM MQ, WebSphere Plugin.
- Strong understanding of High Availability architectures and implementation. Hands on experience in Clustering, Load Balancing and Failover management, Security, Logging, Auditing and TCP/IP Networks.
- Maintain and strengthen SSL Security in Web and application Environments. Responsible for annual upgrades and patching on applications & Web servers.
- Proficient in scripting with python, jython.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure issues within agreed SLA. Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as sought.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including written policies and protocols that guide to middleware system administration staffing and vendors.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills. Result driven with a positive can-do attitude.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
Education or Certification
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Middleware administrations certifications in Weblogic, IBM MQ, Websphere, JOBOSS will be added advantage.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!