Network Engineer (Software)
- Assist network team in achieving automation initiatives in areas such as network provisioning and monitoring.
- Create monitoring dashboard to enhance the monitoring capabilities.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Analyse server and microcomputer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Understand and Integrate with system API
- Provide BAU support and enhancements to the existing system
- Provide direct support to users
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or its equivalent.
- Familiar with web applications technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, React)
- Able to develop in both Unix and Windows environment.
- Possess basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, SNMP etc)
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and ability to work as a team and independently
- Experience in coding and customization for network management and monitoring products and/or platform like Nagios, ELK Stack, Netbrain, etc.
- Understanding of network technologies and domain in LAN/WAN and across multiple products like Cisco and Arista.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!