- Provide technical support to customers
- In house/be a resident engineer at customer site to manage the network and security environment
- Involve in installation, configuration and testing of network systems
- Perform preventive maintenance for customers such as patching and firmware upgrades
- Updates of configuration documentation
- At least 3years’ experience in similar capacity
- Experience /certifications with Cisco or Huawei Products
- Diploma or University degree in the field of IT and/or demonstrated experience in enterprise hardware support
- CCNA, CCNP oe HCNA or equivalent certificates are advantageous
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!