General Description :
The position of Project Manager is responsible for managing security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in according to company’s standards; Ensuring good engineering project quality; Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Major Responsibilities :
- Manage project according to company policy, company standards, and client satisfaction
- Project preparation - scheduling of projects, budget review, sales order, kick off meeting
- Site meetings and coordination, preparation and distribution of meeting minutes, coordination with client
- Internal Hand Over and Hand Over to the client
- Project team management - manage subcontractors
- Manage documentation
Other Responsibilities :
- Security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in accordance to company ‘s policy and standards
- Assisting and providing technical support to Sales and other departments
- Conducting on-site client training
- Security system design, building diagrams using AutoCAD
- Maintain high level of knowledge in security concept
- Minimum 5 years related working experience project management in security, electronic or small electronic project implementation and commissioning, preferably in a multinational environment
- Basic IT knowledge in security hardware, network and database
- Familiar with security access control system, CCTV and alarm system products / systems is an advantage
- Must be willing to work on-site
- Past experience with Lenel, GE, Cisco and S2 systems is a clear advantage
- Diploma or above in Electronic, Computer, Automation or Mechanical Engineering
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Client service oriented
- Quick learner
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!