The Project Manager is responsible for independently managing small to medium sized projects or work-streams of larger projects or programs. Project managers collaborate with discipline leads to deliver and manage the project from project kick-off, requirements gathering, development to successful completion, lead project teams and interact directly with the clients. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of project management experience, working on creative and development solutions such as CRM implementation, eCommerce, CMS and mobile app.
- Work with the discipline leads to ensure projects are completed within budget, timeline and scope
- Understand and control project scope, apply change management processes as required
- Collaborate with discipline and project leads to scope and cost for change requests
- Monitor and report/communicate project health
- Organize and facilitate project team meetings both internal and client
- Produce and communicate weekly action plans
- Collect, organize and communicate project meeting notes and weekly status reports
- Identify, maintain and mitigate project risks
- Oversee successful and timely completion of project milestones/deliverables
- Good attitude, organized and independent worker with strong desire to learn
- Degree or Qualification in Project Management or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of IT project management experience working on creative, development solutions for CRM implementation, eCommerce, CMS and mobile apps
- Have experience with implementation of CRM solutions and integration with other systems such as POS
- Proven organizational and planning skills and must be detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to learn project management discipline and the emerging web industry
- Independent individual as well as a team member and lead who can lead the resources to timely completion of projects
- Conduct training to the client
- Familiarity with User Experience (UX wireframe)
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge of design software and programming languages
- PMP and/or SCRUM certification
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!