Senior DFT Engineer
- Define SoC DfT architecture and DfM concept
- Implement and verify DfT measures to meet product specifications and production requirements
- Work closely with cross-function teams (design, production test and qualification) to meet test requirements with effective DfT solutions
- Achieve target coverage requirements for logic, memories, IO and mixed-signal IPs
- Generate test patterns and support post-silicon ATE and QnR
- Continue improving the DfT methods to optimize test time, IR-Drop and testability on internal and external IPs
- Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 5 years or above experience in the area of DfT and RTL design field
- Expertise in ATPG scan, test controller, MBIST and their implementation
- Proficiency in HDL, synthesis, STA, top-level constraints and scripting
- Proficiency in EDA tools, e.g. VCS, TestMax DFT/ATPG/Advisor
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience on volume production will be added advantage
- Open and collaborative working style
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!