Senior Full Stack Developer
- Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable services and applications
- Create automation that works on Windows, macOS and Linux servers
- Build APIs and UIs that are simple and powerful
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required
- Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams in company
- Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion
- Solid Java development experience.
- Experience with at least one other programming language (C#, Kotlin, Golang).
- Knowledge in Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry in the public cloud
- Mobile app development experience is preferred
- Expertise in building highly available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling
- Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!