Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Description :
- Analyze project requirements. Design high precision and high tech automation equipment
- Selection of components such as servo axis and robots
- Coordinate with fabrication house and component suppliers
- Guide assembly technicians to build and test the equipment.
Job Requirements :
- Degree or Diploma holder in Mechanical/Mechatronics
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in automation equipment design
- Knowledge and experience in factory automation is an advantage
- Experience in electrical, pneumatic, sensor component selections
- Proficient in Solidworks 3D software
- Good in written and spoken English
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!