Senior Software Engineer
Job Description :
- Analyze project requirements. Design, develop and test the multitasking Windows desktop applications for industrial equipment.
- Understand and interface with third party embedded controllers using their APIs
- Optimize existing software to improve the performance and fix bugs.
- Provide technical support for the field.
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering /Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing windows applications for industrial / automation equipment using C#, WPF and .NET Framework. Able to develop rich and modern user interface.
- Good understanding on TCP/IP, RS-232, Camera interface and any of motion controller interface protocols.
- Knowledge in MODBUS, SECS/GEM and other industrial protocols is added advantage.
- Good in process mapping and software design concepts
- Good in written and spoken English
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!