- Responsible for Huawei enterprise IT products after-sales support and IT solution reviewing.
- Report to Singapore Enterprise IT technical director.
- Provide resident service to customers.
- Work as a team with either regional/HQ or local team.
- Work under minimum supervision to complete tasks assigned.
- Provide BOQ and high-quality technical proposals.
- Able to present technical solutions professionally.
- Tertiary qualification, B. SC in computer science/engineering/telecommunication with distinction.
- Redhat RHCE or Huawei HCNP/HCIE or other IT certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience for IT production designing and delivery and maintenance.
- Proficient in x86 server, SAN/NAS Storage, Virtualization(VMWare), Cloud Computing, windows series operation system, Linux/ Unix system.
- Preferable with IT post-sales experience in Enterprise sector is better
- Skills required: IT technology such as x86 server architecture, SAN/NAS storage architecture, data protection, DC disaster recovery, data migration.
- Knowledge of OpenStack architecture, Oracle or DB database, CCTV would be an added advantage.
- Self-initiative to take the responsibility of a task and learn new products/technologies
- The candidate shall be adaptable and flexible to tasks or job scope being assigned.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!