System Engineer (Servers and Storage)
- Provide technical support to customers for servers and storage
- Perform installation of hardware and software systems
- Work closely with customer to troubleshoot systems
- Helpdesk support
- Experience in related servers and storage products
- Knowledge on Unix, Linux and Windows preferred
- Diploma or University in the field of IT
- 2-4 years of experiences
- Possess IT products certifications
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Weekly standby for nights and weekend
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!