UAT Test Analyst
- Update and produce Test Scenarios targeting all business requirements
- Produce detailed Test cases and Test Procedure
- Review Test cases and test artefacts produced by testers
- Provides guidance and be hands-on to testing activities as well
- Perform test activities such as test execution, capturing and analyzing test results and raising & tracking defects
- Prepare Test Data and update Test Case and Requirements Matrix.
- Document and produce daily test activities report
- Participate in team meetings
- Support the project team in documenting test results and updating of issue logs via JIRA.
- Scope of testing would include:
- Client onboarding
- Static data maintenance
- Backoffice fulfillments for deposits, cash accounts, securities orders (shares, bonds and unit trusts), structured products, FX Options, Dual-currency deposits, etc.
- Core Banking and internal system Reports verifications as part of the UAT test cycles
- This position is responsible on Test Case Design, coordination, preparation and executions. Report issues (if any) to the UAT test manager.
- For JIRA fixes, to design test cases/scenarios for the re-test to confirm that issue logs are fixed.
- Hands-on experience in performing Core Banking (preferably private banking solutions) UAT testing and data migration testing is essential
- At least 6 years of experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance in BFSI (Banking, financial services and insurance) is required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experiences in an operational/financial services preferably with experience in handling private banking operations (clients’s side)
- General knowledge or previous exposure to Derivatives, FX or structured products will be essential
- Hands-on experience with Olympic Private Banking Solutions will be advantages
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!