VP/Senior VP - Digital Tech Lead
Purpose of the role
- The Digital Tech Lead is the Top Senior executive (VP - SVP level) who is responsible for solutions centred on transforming the digital experience around their customers for the company through the use of efficient technology combined with digital transformation and continual process improvement
- This role is responsible for creating and implementing the company’s digital & cloud technology vision and plan, ensuring it aligns and drives its business strategy and helps supports its key lines of business.
- This role directs the planning and implementation of enterprise digital systems in support of business operations in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and business development.
- Responsible to oversee all the B2C and B2B digital commerce, and for transforming digital experiences across the entire enterprise and its operations.
- Translating the company strategy into a compelling vision for user experience and technology, and executing on that vision such that we drive value for readers and deliver business results
- Develop methods to map old assets to new digital processes, without disrupting the fine balance that already exists between departments
- Responsible to develop and administer the company’s new and evolving digital portfolio.
- Responsible for development and delivery of overall digital strategy, marketplace and customer experience, innovation and cultural development.
- Responsible to identify revenue potential from digitization opportunities and driving the initiative and enable competent employees with skills related to digitization and business transformation
- Other duties will include leading inter-disciplinary teams, improving and streamlining on IT, digital and data systems within the company, and driving innovation
Digital Business Head
Key Result Areas:
The Digital Tech Lead has responsibility for the following key performance indicators:
- Designs and executes the product road map, technology stack, digital and technology strategy and operating plan to support and enhance the company’s strategic ambitions and business requirements, focusing resources.
- Embrace innovation, prioritising digital initiatives, and co-ordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future digital and ecommerce systems.
- Establishes and sets short and long-range objectives for the digital strategy for the company
- Acts as a digital pathfinder, interprets critical business drivers, conducts research, maintains an understanding of current industry trends, consults and participates in peer review in order to develop long-term plans and to provide a framework for decision-making in respect of digital delivery.
- Defines and communicates corporate plans, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating digital systems.
- Oversees the company’s vendor management to ensure all third-party vendors and service providers are providing reliable and flexible solutions and cost controls that are consistent with strategic plans and business objectives.
- Promotes and oversees strategic relationships between internal digital resources and external entities, including government, vendors, and partner organizations.
- Defines and reports on appropriate business metrics for each reporting area based on overall business objectives.
- Recommends and implements process improvements to achieve operational efficiency and excellence.
- Work with stakeholders to explore the structure and set up of a Digital Center of Excellence to better find, develop and retain digital talent in the organisation
- Interfaces with other industry leading organisations and individuals in order to maintain state-of the-art knowledge in emerging digital technologies and to enhance the company’s image across the world utilising the latest thinking in all technology & digital fields appropriate to the organization
Digital Products & Services
- Defines the digital architecture for various digital initiatives of the company while balancing digital assets, products and services with financial and marketing needs.
- Seamless integration of digital and information technology assets through product design
- Provides enterprise-wide direction on the use of emerging digitisation technologies
- Directs the transformation of the company to reflect a more modern, flexible architecture and platform, allowing the company to seamlessly add new digital and technical capabilities, improve the product development process and significantly grow volumes.
- Identifies opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of resources in Digital systems
- Ensures digital risk management and governance is aligned with enterprise needs, risk appetite and, as appropriate, industry best practice.
- Ensures all Digital audits meet the standards set by the organization’s Audit and Risk assessment Committee and other operating standards.
- Directs the development of and execution of an enterprise-wide information security, disaster recovery and business continuity plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s data and servers.
- Contributes to the overall profitability of the company group by budgeting, measuring and controlling costs associated with areas of responsibility.
- Contributes to the flow of information by conducting regular team meetings to ensure staff are updated on relevant objectives/issues within the company
- Master’s Degree/Bachelors in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Coming from a software back ground and web development with experience in the below areas would be preferred
- Extensive product management experience
- Strong customer experience and UI/UX experience
- Experience in Omnichannel platforms and strategies, strong experience in Mobile apps as well as web platforms
- Ecommerce Systems
- Understanding of Payment Gateways
- Rewards & Loyalty Programmes
- Extensive experience in the capacity of a VP/SVP having managed product, digital and ecommerce initiatives
- Advantageous to have a Product Development/Software Engineering background
- Open to experiment with innovative ideas and technologies in the Digital Space, should be a business leader with the mindset for innovation and transformation
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and stake holder management skills
- Expertise in agile methodologies, preferably certified
Interested candidates please send your CV to [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
IoTalents Pte. Ltd.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!