- Work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas.
- Research, design, implement, and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyse diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
- Provide expertise on mathematical concepts for the broader applied analytics team and inspire the adoption of advanced analysis and data science across the entire breadth of our organisation.
- Continuously track emerging technologies, evaluate them and recommend the right techniques for the solutions.
- Setup, present, and demonstrate solutions/products/prototypes.
- Degree in operations search, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, physics, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Deep understanding of statistical and predictive modelling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
- Expert in analysing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools
- Good knowledge and experience in database technologies.
- Good programming skills in C/C++, Java, Python, and/or R* Good experience in the use of statistical analysis environments such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, or SAS
- Good experience in BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and Microstrategy, or the equivalent.
- Experience in delivering world-class data science outcomes, to solve complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches with a unique blend of analytical, mathematical, and technical skills is desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in the Public Safety, Transportation and Healthcare domains will have advantage
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!