As a Growth Manager, you’ll help the Growth team build a world-class consumer acquisition and retention machine. You will maintain metrics across all of our funnels, diving into opportunities to help us learn how we can prioritize and optimize. Where funnels don’t exist, you make them. Where data doesn’t exist, you’ll start tracking it. You think creatively and use technology to your advantage to achieve the goal. You will also dive deep into what drives usage frequency and retention in our app, helping us optimize what makes us sticky.
- Maintain and evolve user acquisition and engagement dashboards.
- Define new analytics requirements to tackle gaps in our data, working with engineering to implement.
- Coordinate and execute growth programs and initiatives.
- Work closely with the growth and marketing groups to analyze experiments, campaigns and product-feature usage trends.
- Work cross-functionally with leaders on product, engineering and marketing to unlock new, more sophisticated strategies for growth.
- Optimize the revenue funnel.
- Provide customer insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback.
- prioritizing growth initiatives and product changes.
- Analyze and refine our activation, retention, loyalty and win-back strategies.
- 2+ years of professional and relatable work experience
- Experience in growth
- Strong analytical skills, specifically the ability to process, analyze, and interpret data to inform business decisions.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with concise presentation of data and public speaking
- Ability to work cross-functionally and take care of various stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree - in a STEM or quantitative field (Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Arts, Computer Science, Math, or Physics) or proven experience in an applied statistics position.
- Experience in a dynamic startup environment
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, and other BI tools
- You have deep experience in mobile attribution platforms
- SEO experience
- Experience with Python, R, or other scripting language
- Experience with Git/Version Control
- Internet Marketing experience
- Software development experience