Systems Analyst (Functional)
- To identify and exploit suitable technologies and conceptualise, develop and drive projects to meet users’ requirements
- To assist in functional analysis and delivery coordination. These includes manage vendors to gather and analyse user requirements, conceptualise into solutions and realign vendors’ proposal to suit users’ needs.
- Vendor and contract management to ensure contractual obligations and service levels are met and projects are successfully delivered by vendors.
- Providing advice on best practices in exploiting appropriate technology, reviewing and improving their work processes, facilitating and supporting change management process and influencing their alignment with the stakeholder’s agenda.
- Provide post implementation support, on call escalation for users. Manage problem resolution and rectification turn-around.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome for this position.
- Candidates should have strong analytical and soft skills.
- Proactive self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.
- Result and customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!