Tech Lead (Android, IOS & Java Web)
- Solution, lead & manage the full stack software programme development team for development of Mobile (Android & iOS) and Web Applications.
- Collaborate with various departments and engineering team on new software application
- Knowledge and ability to use the following tech stack:
- Experienced with Swift language, Swift Standard Library and/or Android Studio, including the Android SDK
- Server architecture
- Experienced with server-side frameworks such as Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experienced with database systems such as SQL and / or Oracle
- Software testing, quality control and commissioning
- Strong understanding in consumer-end products and platform, ability to put yourself in the shoes of consumers, so as to develop a consumer-oriented software
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in Software Development
- Result-oriented, strong analytical skills, highly sensitive to data and the ability to react to challenges as an opportunity to improve
- Ability to work independently, strong planner that can oversee the whole project, from planning to approval to finalising the software and roll out to consumers
- Must have strong understanding of software development building complex application, as well as website application (Android, iOS, Web)
- Experience in software engineering / development, open source license use / obligations / liabilities, system performance improvement and testing method approaches
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!